The Christmas Menorahs: How a Town Fought Hate
The Christmas Menorahs tells a very important story about how ordinary citizens fought back against antisemitism in Billings, Montana.
Anytime anyone is dehumanized, it puts us all at risk, but most especially the more vulnerable populations like special needs kids.
Doing one small thing might not seem like it makes much of a difference, but when we all do one small thing together, it makes a huge difference!!
Catch the rest of the conversation and learn how you can help your kids be “Upstanders” instead of bystanders!
- Buy The Christmas Menorahs by Dr. Janice Cohn
- Create your own Christmas Menorah to hang in your window to fight against antisemitism.
- Join me every night starting TONIGHT at 6pm CST as I read a Hanukkah book each night December 1-16th!! Click here for my personal Facebook profile link.
See the Show Notes below for links!
Listen to this Episode Here
- The Christmas Menorahs: How a Town Fought Hate by Janice Cohn (website here)
- Dr. Janice Cohn’s website
- A Place to Belong
- Embracing the Other: Philosophical, Psychological, and Historical Perspectives on Altruism
- Amy’s Personal Facebook Profile
I hope you enjoyed listening to today’s episode and gained some new insights into the wonderful variety of people in our world!
And remember, Special Needs Kids are People Too!