Storytelling with Living Book Press
Interview with Anthony Coafield about the importance of storytelling and how he participates in that process through his work with Living Book Press.
See the Show Notes below for links!
Listen to this Episode Here
- Books published by Living Book Press on Amazon
- Blues People: Negro Music in White America by Leroi Jones
- The Little Grammar People by Nuri Mass and Celeste Mass
- After Life (Netflix show)
- Living Book Press website
- Sponsor: A Charlotte Mason Plenary
I hope you enjoyed listening to today’s episode and gained some new insights into the wonderful variety of people in our world!
And remember, Special Needs Kids are People Too!