Teaching Music to Different Learners
In today’s episode, we are talking about music education!
Why do we learn music? How do we support children in developing a positive relationship with music when they have different processing strengths and weaknesses?
What resources are available for exploring music further in your home? All this and more in this episode!
See the Show Notes below for links!
Listen to this Episode Here
- I quote from the book Norms and Nobility by David Hicks
- Blues People by Leroi Jones
- Classics for Kids Podcast
- Classical Kids CDs
- Music Masters CDs at Beautiful Feet Books or at Rainbow Resource Center
- You can find my Facebook post about this topic here
I hope you enjoyed listening to today’s episode and gained some new insights into the wonderful variety of people in our world!
And remember, Special Needs Kids are People Too!
0 Comments for “Teaching Music to Different Learners”