Supporting Special Needs Families in Your Homeschool Co-op
Are you a homeschool co-op leader or teacher?
Do you need help supporting the special needs families in your co-op?
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to adapt for various learning differences as well as how to best support neurodiverse families.
Dates: You’ll have access to this Workshop for 30 days
Location: Online Course
Timeline: Go at your own pace
Estimated Time to Complete: 2.5 hours
Workshop Topics Include:
- What is a special needs family?
- What are our goals/principles?
- Being explicit with expectations
- De-escalating situations
- Problem-solving situations
- Adapting for learning differences
- Addressing specific situations
Amy Bodkin is a Special Needs Consultant for homeschooling families. She has helped hundreds of families who are homeschooling with special needs.